Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Letting Go

I just hate it when God lets you know that it's time to let go. There are people in my life, well mostly my past actually, that I miss really badly. I know how to get in touch with them or I can find out how and some I really want to but I get the feeling that God is saying let it go. I've been here before. We've done this before. With people, things, activities, etc. Sometimes He allows them to come back later, sometimes they are gone for good and all-n-all, I know it's what is best for me or them or us. But still, I hate it! It never gets less painful. It may get easier to actually do but it never stops to hurt when you do and it never gets easier to feel the loss. So here's to letting go.

1 comment:

Leah B. said...

I miss you and am thinking about you!