Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life or Something Like it!

So I convinced my friend Leah to start a blog. She is going to Peru for 3 years to be a missionary and I told her this would be the best way to keep people informed. Then I had to sign up for an account to follow her blog so I decided to start my own. I've actually been considering it for sometime now. I read on a friend's blog that she thought it was important to leave a leagacy for her family. While I totally agree with that, I don't know if I have anything near important enough to say that would be considered leaving a legacy but I do know that we can all help each other make it through this journey here on earth by sharing experiences. So beware, this probably will just be me rambling about my life and times but I hope that somewhere in the middle of all the jibberish you may find something to help you through this life (or something like it).

2 comments:

Leah B. said...

I love you, Lindy. You have so much wisdom and insight to share with this world! Never forget it!

Heather said...

Welcome to blog world! You need to start Twittering too:-)